Thursday, October 29, 2009

Elken Quacky Run 2009 - Runner's Feedback

Mr. Choy - CEO of Assunta Hospital
Wow! what fun it was.
It was a fun run with a purpose. It was an event that supported the cervical and breast cancer campaign collecting donations for patients who cannot afford the treatment.
It was conceived by Assunta Hospital and Championed by Jaya One, a commercial, retail and leisure complex with a heart.
My excitement started when my wife Vijaya made a royal annoucement that she will be participating in the Quacky Run with our daughther.
You see the word exercise is french to Vijaya.... so that annoucment was a shock and awe tactic that confused me.
Should I be excited because for the first time I will be joined by my family for a run or should I be concerned that Vijaya would require medical and mental attention during the run.
Anyway.. I am a risk taker so I decided to take them with me.
from The Orange Man
Read more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...