Changed Traffic Conditions for TIME IRONMAN® 70.3 Putrajaya 2015
PETALING JAYA, Malaysia (March 27, 2015) – Several roads in Putrajaya will be affected with changed traffic conditions from April 4th, 2015 onwards to make way for the TIME IRONMAN 70.3® Putrajaya.
To help traffic flow and prevent further delays, we urge drivers to:
- Stay in respective lane
- NO overtaking
- Be aware of cyclists on the road
- Pay attention and follow traffic marshals directing traffic
- Be aware of lane restrictions
- To Precinct 2 / Putra Mosque from Puchong /MEX /NKVE Highway
- Traffic North of Lebuh Setia is unchanged except Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman will be closed from Lebuh Setia till Lebuh Wawasan
Please click here for event course maps, venue layout, event parking locations as well as shuttle bus service routes.