Monday, April 20, 2015

Puma Ignite



The Puma Ignite was launched about a month ago, and this model is designed with the IGNITE foam; ie. the sole which is made from a new polyurethane material that is meant to provide responsive cushioning, maximizes energy return and to deliver superb durability.



After having run in them for about a month now, here is what I found out about these shoes.



My first impression is that Puma Ignite is a very responsive running shoe. Similar to the Boost concept from Adidas, the IGNITE foam gives good rebound on every stride made.  I also think due to similar reason, these shoes weight slightly heavier for its look.


According to the technical literature, the sole of these shoes also incorporate the 'ForEverFoam’, which is the material used at the heel of the shoe and it is designed in such that it will disperse the impact when your foot touches the ground.



The shoes are said to have durability built in, but I can't share about this feature until I clock more miles in them.  However, I do find that they absorb the impacts very well from continuous poundings I made throughout my run in them.



The Puma Ignite is also a very comfortable trainer.  Besides excellent cushioning, the shoes delivers good ventilation points through the perforated mesh used across the uppers of the shoe allows longer training sessions.


The fitting is superb, for it is not too narrow nor too wide.  The heel counter of the shoe is very well made, provide excellent hugging fit on the rear of the feet while the toe box is quite roomy.



The reflective strip at the back of the shoe keeps you visible when you run in the dark, and this feature work very well for me during the recent stormy weather in the evening.



Visually, these shoes looks awesome, and they come in youthful and vibrant color scheme both him and her.



Overall I think these shoes will make excellent neutral trainers for the longer runs, and may even fit in as a pair of speedy racers for the heavier runners.

And I saw it in the Puma Stores recently that  there are plenty of colors to choose from.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...